Sonntag, 24. September 2017

Wonders at work

Working in a kindergarten, everyday we are outdoors with the children a bit.
And as there is a sandpit, they like to play in it of course!

But why does it happen that I find sand in my hair everyday after work?
It is something that keeps puzzling me....and I thought of several possibilities on the why and how:

1. It just comes from the cover on top of the sandpit, that protects against sunlight. When helping to clean up, it drizzles down on the head.
2. Children throw sand on me without me even noticing.
3. I secretly enjoy the sand and put it on my hair, once again without me noticing.
4. There are little fairies that fly around and drizzle sand on everyone!

Especially number 4 might be true.... as I often find myself covered in glitter, too!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen